|Package||Installer + Crack|
|Added Date||July, 2019|
– Text recognition for images and PDF files
– Separators and small images in notes
– Item names are transferred to the list.
– Import from scanner
– Import from iPhone or iPad with camera continuity in Mojave
– Improved sharing and viewing of imports
– Improvements for searching, text editing, PDF editing and more
– Keep It can now recognize printed text on images and scanned PDF files that did not recognize text.
– Search for movies, video, audio and image files, and not by a specific type
– Choose whether to perform text recognition for items, as well as the language or script that will be used in the search settings.
– Import directly from the scanner
– Continuity Camera: import an image directly from your iPhone or iPad
– Expanded sharing can now create text elements in the same format as standard forms
– Add web links to new or existing notes or other editable text files in the Share extension or in the Import view.
– Select a format when saving web links for offline use in share expansion.
– Attach files to new or existing notes or editable text files in the Share extension.
– Up to the last five lists or items will be displayed when selecting target lists or items in the share extension.
– Show comments field in Share extension for web links or files.
– Checklists will be saved in notes imported from Apple Notes
– Separators (horizontal rules) will now be saved in notes when importing from Evernote.
– Finder comments will now be imported from files.
– Show attached images in a smaller size by selecting Format> Show Small Images in the Format menu.
– Checklists are now converted to lists when copied to other applications or notes exported as RTF / RTFD
– Insert a separator (horizontal line) by selecting Format> Insert Separator from the menu.
– Improvements when pasting text from non notes or other applications in dark mode
Rich text files
– Extended text files can now be displayed in dark colors on MacOS Mojave. Unlike notes, the color of the selected text in the dark mode will not be dark.
– Added menu item “Format”> “Text”> “Clear formatting” to convert text and background colors to default values
– Added option in font settings to always display formatted text files as light content on MacOS Mojave
NORMAL TEXT FILES
– Added an option in the font settings to always display simple text files as bright content in MacOS Mojave
– A simple text font is now synced via iCloud, if used.
– Highlighting and underlining selected text in PDF files
– Rotate pages left or right using the menu
– Delete the current page using the menu
– Rotate image using image menu or trackpad
– Names will now carry up to two lines, both as a list and as thumbnails.
– Paste the date and / or time in any place using the "Insert date and time" submenu in the "Edit" menu.
– Improved the appearance of the buttons when several elements are selected and the preview is very narrow
– The preferred format for saved web links is now synced via iCloud, if used.
– Fixed problem with dragging multiple files to a note or formatted text
– Fixed a bug due to which the extension of a single file was not hidden when importing via the Share extension or the Import view, and the name was changed to not include the extension.
– Fixed a bug due to which you could drag all items into a folder.
– Fixed problem with getting links to an item or list in AppleScript.
– Fixed loading of the full library with common items or folders.
– Fixed a bug due to which it was possible to enable iCloud while it is still disabled.
– Fixed a bug due to which duplicate tags could appear in the iCloud libraries after using the Share extension.
– Fixed a bug due to which clicking on a link on a web page caused unnecessary opening of a link in the default browser.