|Package||Installer + Crack|
|Added Date||July, 2019|
Luminar available for free download from our software library. This is a full featured photo editor. It contains more than 300 reliable tools and features, including fast RAW support, layers, custom brush for selective editing, masking, dozens of photo filters with custom settings, presets, and more. Luminar 2018 also offers an innovative user interface that photographers can customize / customize according to their style of photography, skill level and preferences. This makes Luminar highly personalized photo editing software suitable for photographers of all levels.
Luminar Full Features
Innovative responsive user interface
- We all like messing around with photos, but we're all different. Some people want to get results quickly in one click; others prefer to control every change and go into pre-editing photos; and still others just want to make corrections in order to get rid of the noise or remove the object and look no further. We created the Luminar user interface to customize it to your level of skills and preferences. Make you look exactly the way you want to access only the tools you need.
Filters, presets and workspaces
- Everything in Luminar is built for your convenience. More than 35 custom filters will help you improve and change the look of your photos in all possible ways. And the range is impressive: from classic tone and exposure to two-color, photo-filter emulation, cross-processing and dozens of others. Each filter offers a set of precise and easy-to-use controls and includes built-in visual tips to help you.
- Presets give you the look you want in one click. Simply select a category and then find the preset that best fits your photo. If you cannot find a suitable preset, create your own for use and even share them with other Luminar users! You will be very excited about the work spaces. These are like “personalized dark rooms” in which there are only tools that are most suitable for your type of photograph; they store sets of different filters, logically grouped.
- Default workspaces include Portrait, Black and White, Landscape and Street. Of course, you can always add new filters to a given workspace or even create your own personal workspace that exactly matches your needs. In addition, you can even share and import workspaces with other photographers.
Simple sky replacement
- We added this to your creative juices flowing. Adding textures and even the sky is just one of many interesting tricks you can do with Luminar. Thanks to a bunch of tools, layers, blend modes, brushes, masking, and more, you get the absolute freedom to make complex changes, usually done only in Photoshop, with much more effort.
Own RAW processing – only a small part
- We believe that in the modern world the ideal processing of the RAW format should not be something unusual. This is necessary for any decent photo software, so with Luminar you can be sure that your RAW files will get the perfect pixel processing you need. But the RAW converter is only a small part of the amazing features and tools that you get with the new software.
We would not have put Luminar without a lot of great technology.
- In addition to flawless RAW support, you get layers and custom textures, brushes and masks (including automatic brightness, gradient and radial masks), perfect noise reduction in terms of pixels, a healing tool, framing and transformation, a history panel, a selective top and Settings bottom, plugin support and more. In short, it is really full power for photo editing.
Luminar 3 with libraries – what's new in the new version of Luminar?
Take a look at Luminar 3 and find out how this powerful program can help you quickly and easily view, sort and edit images!
Some topics that you will learn more about:
- Features of the newest version of Luminar 3
- Explore the library
- Look at sorting, rating and filtering.
- Explore the new QuickEdit workflow
- Show image sync for faster processing
- … and more!
You can also download ACDSee Photo Studio Pro Final
OS: Windows / MacOSX
– Windows-based hardware PC with a mouse or similar input device
– Open GL 3.3 or later compatible video cards
– Intel Core i5 processor or better
– Memory 8 GB of RAM or more
– Windows 7 operating system (64-bit OS only), Windows 8.1 (64-bit OS only), Windows 10 (64-bit OS only)
– Hard disk 2 GB of free space, SSD for better performance
– Display size 1280 × 768 or better
Luminar 3 Download Full for PC
Luminar 184.108.40.2066 | Win64 | File size: 304 MB
Portable Luminar 220.127.116.110 | Win64 | File size: 310 MB
Luminar 18.104.22.1686 | Mac | File size: 224 MB
LATEST UPDATED BY THE AUTHOR February 20, 2019: GhDwonload