|Package||Installer + Crack|
|Added Date||July, 2019|
Lungo prevents your Mac from falling asleep and darkening the screen.
This can be useful when:
– make a presentation at work
– Watch YouTube videos in not full screen mode
– Cook and have an open recipe on your computer
– reading a long article without scrolling
– Using the screen to view statistics in real time
– Monitoring progress in a long-term task
– Right-click or click while holding down the Option, menu bar icon to quickly activate
– Select to activate with the left mouse button instead in the settings.
– Choose to activate at startup in the settings.
– Set the default duration in the settings, which is used when the Lungo is activated by clicking on the menu bar icon.
Important: Lungo will not stop your Mac from sleeping if you close the lid. This is a limitation of the Mac App Store.