|Package||Installer + Crack|
|Added Date||July, 2019|
Our software library provides free download. MAGIX Vegas DVD Architect, Create DVD and Blu-ray discs with professional authoring functions in VEGAS DVD Architect. The intuitive drag-and-drop interface, compact layout and comprehensive development tools make creating menu-based Blu-ray and DVD projects easy.
Features MAGIX Vegas Architect Architect Full
Professional DVD design
- Use presets for DVD and Blu-ray projects. Choose from backgrounds, menus, buttons, and effects to make your videos stand out.
- In addition, you can integrate your own Photoshop files for backgrounds, buttons, and graphics and create unique DVD designs.
Tons of HD menu templates
- Create your menu from scratch or select one of 100 high-resolution 16: 9 menu templates to get ideas quickly and easily.
- Exclusive to the latest version: 20 new menu templates for even greater creative freedom.
Simple DVD viewing
- The window "Preview" allows you to view the project on the screen of a simulated TV using a virtual remote control.
- Navigate the menu you created and optimize your project without having to burn a preview DVD.
VEGAS DVD Architect uses the Microsoft Image Mastering API (IMAPI), which offers improved driver support and better stability when recording DVD and Blu-ray projects.
Add interactive buttons to your video. This allows you to navigate through media files and go to a specific scene on the disc.
Chapter markers and signatures
The chapter markers of VEGAS Pro can be directly imported into VEGAS DVD Architect as chapter points. Add a name to each region and export it as a text file. Finally, you can import your file directly into VEGAS DVD Architect and integrate it into subtitles with frame accuracy.
VEGAS DVD Architect contains many settings to prevent children from accessing unwanted age content:
- G – General audience
- PG – Parental Guidance Recommended
- PG-13 – Strongly warn parents – some materials may not be suitable for children under 13 years old.
- R – up to 17 years. An accompanying parent or guardian for adults is required.
- NC-17 – not suitable for 17 years and under
Video and audio support
VEGAS DVD Architect supports the latest video and audio formats, such as AVI, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and Dolby Digital 5.1, so you can play DVD and Blu-ray, created by you, on almost any player or computer.
Add keyframes to the timeline to animate objects such as buttons and graphics.
Create your own scripts and integrate them into your menu. It allows you to create unlimited options for interactive menus.
Developer: MAGIX Software GmbH
– Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (64-bit version)
– 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor processor recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
– 1 GB of disk space for program installation
– SSD or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
– 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4 KB)
– OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for capturing DV and HDV and printing to tape)
– USB 2.0 connection (for import from AVCHD, XDCAM EX camcorders, NXCAM or DVD)
– Windows-compatible sound card
– DVD-ROM drive (only for installation from DVD)
– Supported CD drive (only for CD recording)
– Supports DVD drive for recording (only for recording DVD)
– BD-R / -RE drive supported (for Blu-ray disc writing only)
– GPU accelerated video processing and rendering requires an NVIDIA® OpenCL
– Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
– Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
– The official site does not provide any information about changes in this version.
Download Vegas DVD Architect for PC
MAGIX Vegas Architect Architect 7.0 Build 100 | File size: 265 MB
LAST UPDATED March 3, 2019 BY THE AUTHOR: GhDwonload