|Package||Installer + Crack|
|Added Date||July, 2019|
What is MegaDownloader?
DESCRIPTION :- MegaDownloader is a client for downloading files from MEGA.CO.NZ, which allows you to easily download files from openload.co
Is it an official application?
No, it is an independent and unofficial application. Its use is free and is not charged ANYTHING for using it or downloading it.
Propertys of MegaDownloader v1.7
- 1—->Fast: It allows to download several files at the same time with several connections per file, taking full advantage of the bandwidth.
- 2—->Lightweight: It weighs less than 2MB and consumes few resources. It does not create giant temporary files. Just use a small buffer in memory and save the file to disk directly.
- 3—->Insurance: MegaDownloader does not show advertising when using it. It does not collect information of any kind. It only connects to MEGA.CO.NZ to download the files, and periodically checks for updates. Nothing else.
- 4—->Simple: Its interface is simple to use: add links and start downloading. Point.
- 5—->Complete: It allows to pause, to stop and to resume the file download, to glue the files to be downloaded, to group them by packages, to automatically decompress the compressed files, to watch the videos in streaming, to automatically detect the MEGA.CO.NZ links of the clipboard, The speed of download, is multilingual, can be controlled from the mobile / remotely with its integrated web server, can be configured to automatically start or shut down the PC when finished, in case of error can be configured to reconnect, etc. etc.
You must use Windows XP SP3 or higher (Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, etc) and have installed .NET 3.5 or higher.
It also works on MAC with Parallels, considering that you must install .NET 3.5 or higher.
How To Use Megadownloader- GhDownload
- 1—->V1.7 – 12/03/2015
Removed the minimize button in the Add Links window to send erratic behaviors when copying and pasting links.
Fixed bug with video streaming in links to MEGA folders.
Added support for steganography (hide links in pictures).
- 2—->V1.6 – 11/08/2015
Changes to links to MEGA folders (they started to give an error “[-11]” due to a change in the MEGA API).
- 3—->V1.5 – 8/10/2015
Added links to MEGA file finders.
Improved the discharge system with multiple connections.
Added link in the Help menu to check the latest version.
Simplified Chinese translation, thanks to tankren.
- 4—->V1.4 – 07/01/2015
Added support for decompressing ZIP and RAR files with password (RAR (part) multi-volume files are currently not supported)
Internal download changes
Translation to Romanian (thanks to Adrian Prisacariu)
Change to allow retry period to 1 minute (before the minimum was 5)
- 5—->V1.3 – 06/12/2015
Added the option to generate individual ELCs for multiple files.
Added support for mega links in Chrome.
The files are compressed with WinRAR 5.3 using the option of file RAR5, to decompress said files it is recommended to update your decompressor (TUTORIAL).