Using the Microsoft Remote Desktop application, you can connect to a remote PC and work resources from virtually anywhere. Experience the power of Windows with RemoteFX in the Remote Desktop client, designed to help you do your job, wherever you are.
+ Supports Windows Professional and Windows Server versions. To view a full list of supported Windows versions and successfully connect to a Windows PC, read the FAQ at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn473007.aspx
+ First set up your computer for remote access. Download the RD Assistant to your computer and let it do the work for you: http://aka.ms/rdassistant
+ Learn more about remote desktop applications here: http://aka.ms/rdapps
- Access to remote resources through a remote desktop gateway
- Multifunctional touch interface with Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX, supporting Windows gestures
- Securely connect to your data and applications with revolutionary network authentication technology (NLA)
- Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
- High quality video and audio streaming with improved bandwidth compression
- Azure RemoteApp support
– Fixed a bug due to which deleted resources with the same name were not displayed correctly.
– Updated application icon.
– Minor fixes and improvements.