|Package||Installer + Crack|
|Added Date||July, 2019|
Mini Metro, an underground metro simulator, now on Android devices.
- BAFTA Nomination
- IGF award
- Over 250,000 copies sold to desktop
Mini Metro is a game about developing a metro map for a growing city. Draw lines between stations and start the movement of trains. Keep your routes efficient by redrawing them as new stations open. Decide where to use your limited resources. How long can you keep the city in motion?
- The random growth of the city, so each game is unique
- Eleven real cities to test your planning skills
- Various updates to customize your network
- Normal mode for fast win games or Extreme for the ultimate test.
- Compete against the world every day with a daily challenge
- Color Blindness and Night Modes
- Responsive soundtrack created by your metro system, designed by Disasterpeace
"If you like the urban aspect of Sim City, but you can't cope with the pressure of playing god, then maybe you just found your new favorite waste of time." Ashley Fineberg, Gizmodo
“Take my word for it that the game about the design of public transport systems can become a tense thriller with a white fist.” – Owen Faraday, Pocket Tactics
“Mini Metro: A fun game that simulates the planning and management of a public transport system.” – Cory Doctorow, Boing Boing
Visit the official website www.dinopoloclub.com/minimetro
Follow us on Facebook / playdigious
Watch our latest trailers and videos on Youtube / Playdigious channel
Now stop in Guangzhou, the capital of Guangdong Province of China. This is the third busiest metro in China, the fourth busiest in the world, and now it is ready for you to try out your projects.
Other changes in this update:
• The difficulty of St. Petersburg is growing softer.
• Fullscreen support for devices wider than 16: 9.
• Editing a line without locomotives no longer consumes a spare locomotive.
• Various fixes translation achievements.