Nsauditor Network Security Auditor is a powerful security scanning tool and network vulnerability for any home network administrator and corporate users. The program is used to detect potential threats, monitor network traffic, ensure security when using the Internet and much more. Nsauditor is a complete network software package that includes dozens of network tools and utilities for network auditing, scanning, monitoring, and more.
Nsauditor Network Security Auditor helps network administrators identify security holes in their network systems. In addition, there is also a wide range of information from all computers on the network. It protects networked computers, malware, other viruses or hackers by detecting threats or vulnerabilities in their network. They can analyze a remote system, break connections, block unwanted network connections using an inlaid firewall system, and view data about a connected process.
- Event Based Intrusion Detection System
- Notifications in case of change of IP address or routing
- Ms. RPC Auditor, Sun RPC Auditor and NetBIOS
- Nonitor security event log and network monitor
- MS SQL Server Packet Auditor
- Support LM / NTLM Spider and password recovery
- The malefactor of search of addresses and the black list of spammers in real time
- Security Event Signal and Port Scanner
- CGI web proxy scanner and testing services
- OS detection of the remote system and route tracing
- Local and Network Addressing Table
- Traffic emulator, adware scanner and firewall
- And much more.
What's new in Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 3:
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 22.214.171.124 Complete Hacking
Download Links – 10.7 MB | Pass: www.ghdownload.com
- Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit version – all editions)
- Computer with reasonable speed
How to install and activate:
- Disconnection from the Internet (recommended)
- Extract and install the program (run the installer)
- Don't run the program yet, exit if you are working.
- Use the patch to hack the program, register then
- Never update and always skip an update if available.