|Package||Installer + Crack|
|Added Date||July, 2019|
PanoramaStudio Pro 3.2.0 – Creates seamless 360 degrees and wide-angle panoramic images. It stitches your photos into huge panoramic images within minutes. This program combines the simple creation of perfect panoramic images in a few steps with ambitious post-processing features for advanced users.
PanoramaStudio Pro creates single-row and multi-row panoramas up to spherical 360 × 180 degrees. This is a complete solution for creating panoramic images. In addition to the simple and well-established creation of panoramas PanoramaStudio Portable now also offers the ability to stitch arbitrarily arranged images onto a panorama. This allows you to create huge panoramas even outside the gigapixel.
The main characteristics of PanoramaStudio:
- Simple user interface, large workspace with 2D and 3D preview
- Automatic alignment of single and multi-row panoramas to full spherical panoramas 360 × 180 degrees
- Seamless blending into a panoramic image
- Manual post-processing of all possible steps
- Automatic exposure compensation
- Interactive panoramas can be connected to virtual tours using hot spots.
- Filters for advanced image editing
- Export your panoramas to various graphic formats, like screensavers and interactive Java or Flash panoramas for websites.
- Print a panorama in the format of a poster on several pages.
- Save panoramas as a multi-layered image for professional post-processing.
Features PanoramaStudio Pro Download
- Simple stitching of individual images into wide angel and 360-degree panoramas
- Stitches photos from any ordinary camera – for shooting panoramas you do not need expensive special equipment
- Sews arbitrary multi-row image locations
- Supports the creation of full spherical panoramas 360 × 180 degrees
- Automatic alignment and image blending
- Full 16-bit workflow for 16-bit images
- Identifies more than 1200 digital cameras using exif data (in JPG, TIFF and PSD files)
- Automatic barrel correction / pad for wide-angle lenses
- Automatic vignetting correction
- Adaptive mixing method is achieved even for scenes with smoothly mixed panoramas of a moving object (new)
- Adjusting the exposure of input images (improved)
- Automatic panorama exposure correction
- Manual post-processing options for all steps of creating a panorama
- Workspace offers 2D and 3D view in edit modes.
- Control point editor
- Exporting interactive Java and Flash panoramas
- Export panoramas as a screensaver or self-starting program
- Records the most common image formats (JPG, TIFF, PSD, PSB (new), BMP, PNG, PCX, RAS and TGA)
- Imports JPG, TIFF, PSD, BMP, PNG, PCX, RAS, IFF and TGA image formats
- Import existing panoramic images for further processing
- Imports about 300 RAW formats, including DNG, CRW, NEF, CR2, RAW, MRW, DCR, ORF, ARW, PEF, …
- Poster printing function
- Supports cylindrical, spherical and perspective (rectilinear) projection of panoramic images
- Editing hot spots for panoramas Java and Flash allows you to create virtual tours
- Filters for post-processing of image colors and sharpness of the panoramic image being created
- Export individual panoramic images as a Photoshop file with layers, as a TIFF series, or as a multi-page TIFF
You can also download ACDSee 2018
• Advanced hotspot mode simplifies the creation of virtual tours
• Improved exposure compensation. The adjustment of individual images as well as the global exposure correction have been improved.
• New additional white balance in multi-row mode.
• Improved and optimized rendering procedure.
• Increase static mixing performance by about 10–20 percent and about 100 percent for adaptive mixing (“Anti-ghost”).
• A new interpolation method for the contents of the missing image fills in the gaps or undefined areas around the panorama with the blurred content of the adjacent image areas.
• Optional use of orientation information from image metadata of DJI drones for better alignment of such images.
• New interpolation methods allow advanced users more sophisticated rendering settings.
• Improved single-row preview. The preview after leveling now contains less artifacts and is closer to the subsequent result.
• Added support for WebVR and VR controller in PanoramaStudio Viewer. Interactive panoramas are now also launched in browsers on virtual headsets, such as Oculus Go, HTC Vive, and others.
• Added 75 new cameras to the camera database, which now contains more than 2480 cameras.
… And many other improvements
Download PanoramaStudio Full for PC
PanoramaStudio Pro 220.127.116.114 | File size: 29 MB
Portable PanoramaStudio 3.1.0 | File size: 33 MB
LATEST UPDATED BY THE AUTHOR May 22, 2019: GhDwonload