Password Depot 12 This is a powerful and very convenient password manager that helps to organize all your passwords, as well as, for example, information from your credit cards or software licenses. The software ensures the security of your passwords – in three ways: it securely stores your passwords, guarantees you safe use of data and helps you have strong passwords. However, “Password Depot” not only guarantees security: it also means convenient use, high customizability, noticeable flexibility in interacting with other devices and, finally, the last but not the last, extreme functional versatility. You can also download KeePass Password Safe
From now on, you will need to remember only one password – the password you use to open Password Depot. Your passwords are maximally secure from external access thanks to dual encryption using AES (Rijndael 256).
You can save your passwords not only locally, but also on a USB device, mobile phone, network or FTP server. With Password Depot Server, you can manage password files on the network to use together in a team.
Password Depot 12 is very easy to use and saves you a lot of work. You can customize Password Depot 12 individually and thus adapt it exactly to your needs. Password Depot 12 is able to work together with a number of other applications, flexibly and without problems.
Features Password Depot 12 Full
Secure password storage:
* Best possible encryption. In the password storage, your information is encrypted not once, but actually twice, thanks to the AES algorithm or Rijndael 256. In the USA, this algorithm is approved for state documents of maximum secrecy!
* Double protection. You can double protect your password files. First, you select a master password that you must enter in order to be able to open the file. In addition, you can protect your data with a key file that must be downloaded to open the file.
* Protection against brute force. After the master password is entered incorrectly, the program is blocked for three seconds. This makes attacks based on testing possible passwords – the so-called “brute force attacks” – almost impossible.
* Lock function. This function blocks your program and thus prohibits unauthorized access to your passwords. The blocking conditions are determined by you, for example, each time the program has not been used for a certain time.
* Backups. Password Depot 12 backs up your password files. Backups can be stored on FTP servers on the Internet (also via SFTP) or on external hard drives. You can individually determine the time interval between creating backups.
Safe use of data:
* Protection from keylogging. All password fields in the program are internally protected from various types of keystroke interception (Key Logging). This disables the ability to track your reasonable data.
* Traceless memory. Working with your passwords, Password Depot 12 does not leave any traces in the working memory of your PC. Therefore, even a hacker sitting right at your computer and viewing his memory dumps cannot find any passwords.
* Clipboard protection: Password Depot automatically detects any active clipboard viewers and masks its changes on the keyboard; after auto-complete, all sensitive data is automatically deleted from the clipboard.
* Virtual keyboard. Maximum protection against keylogging. With this tool you can enter your master password or other sensitive information without even touching the keyboard. Password Depot does not mimic keystrokes, but uses an internal cache, so they cannot be intercepted either programmatically or by hardware.
* Fake mouse cursors. Typing on the virtual keyboard of the program, you can also configure it to display several mouse cursors instead of the usual one cursor. It also makes it impossible to discern your keyboard actions.
* Non-cracking passwords. An integrated password generator creates almost unbreakable passwords for you. Thus, in the future, you no longer have to use passwords, such as “expensive,” a password that can be cracked in a few minutes.
* Proven password quality. Let Password Depot check the quality and security of your passwords! Intelligent algorithms scan your passwords and warn you about "weak" passwords, which you can later replace with the help of the Password Generator.
* Password Policy. You can define basic security requirements that all passwords that you add or change must comply with. For example, you can specify the minimum length of passwords and the characters contained in them.
* Security warnings. Password Depot contains a list of alerts that always monitor the security of your passwords. For example, the program warns you if you use insecure FTP protocol, in which case it advises you to use SFTP instead.
* Protection against dictionary attacks. An important warning in Password Depot is that you are using insecure passwords. These are passwords that are often used, so they appear in hacker dictionaries and are easily cracked.
* Warning against password expiration. You can configure Password Depot to warn you before your passwords expire, for example, before your credit card expires. This ensures that your password information is always up to date and valid.
* Convenient interface. Password Depot's user interface is similar to the Windows Explorer interface. This allows you to efficiently navigate through password lists and quickly find any password you are looking for.
* Autocomplete. If you want, Password Depot automatically enters your password information into websites opened in regular browsers. This function is launched through the internal configuration, on the one hand, and through the so-called browser add-ons, on the other.
* Automatic recognition. You can configure the program to automatically recognize what information about the password corresponds to the website that you called, and then pre-select this password entry for you, and also, if you wish, to finally automatically fill in this information on the website .
* Top panel. The form of the program can be reduced to a narrow strip, the position of which can be determined individually: it moves freely or is attached to the edge of the screen (Application desktop toolbar). Thus, the software is always at hand, without disturbing you.
* Direct opening sites. URLs related to password entries stored in Password Depot can be opened directly from the program. This saves you from having to manually copy website addresses and then paste them into the browser.
* Use with mouse. Using your password information can be done very easily with simple mouse clicks. With one click of the mouse, you can copy data to the clipboard and even drag it directly to the target field on the website.
* Hotkeys. Pasword Depot has keyboard shortcuts for frequently used commands in Windows (hot keys). Using these hotkeys, you can easily turn the Password Depot format into the top pane or bring it to the front when it is minimized to the system tray.
* Recycle Bin. Password Depot has a recycle bin that stores deleted password data and allows you to recover it. Thus, data that you may have accidentally deleted, for example, is not yet irretrievably lost.
* Server module. Password Depot has a separate server model that allows multiple users to simultaneously access the same passwords. Password files can be accessed either via a local network or via the Internet.
* Flash drive. You can copy both password files and Password Depot itself onto a USB drive. This way, you can carry files and software with you wherever you go, always having them ready for use.
* Cloud devices. Password Depot supports web services, including GoogleDrive, Microsoft SkyDrive and Dropbox. Thus, Password Depot allows you to quickly and easily get into the cloud!
* Online password files. If you wish, you can place your encrypted password files on the Internet. Thus, you can always access your passwords, wherever you are! For access, you can use the HTTP, HTTPS, FTP or SFTP protocols as needed.
* TAN support. Password Depot supports entry and management of TAN numbers. Thus, it makes life easier for all those users who belong to online banking, securely maintaining their reasonable banking data.
* URL placeholders. By entering URLs in the password store, you can replace any number of characters with placeholders, namely an asterisk (*). Using this symbol, you can map multiple URLs to a single password entry instead of entering one entry for each URL.
Download AceBIT Password Depot for PC
Password Depot 12.0.4 | File size: 19 MB
LAST UPDATED March 5, 2019 BY THE AUTHOR: GhDwonload