Fast, reliable and beautiful PDF editor for your Mac, iPhone and iPad.
“PDF Expert 2 review: Goodbye Preview, hi available PDF editing on Mac” – Macworld.
"Application of the Year" 2015, runner-up from Apple.
“PDF Expert puts Adobe Acrobat to shame” – Mac Cult.
Read, comment and edit PDFs like never before!
** Edit PDF files ***
PDF Expert is the best way to edit PDF text, images, links and diagrams. Correcting a typo, changing the logo in the contract, or updating your resume now takes seconds.
** Smooth and fast **
From the very first document PDF Expert starts working with a smooth scrolling and fast search. PDF files open instantly, be it small attachments or reports of 2000 pages.
** Reliable and beautiful **
When it's time to edit, all the great tools you need are easy to find and just click away. Fast PDF Expert annotations, simple form filling and powerful file merging will help you survive your work in record time.
* Edit – smoothly edit PDF text, adjust or replace images, add links to text and edit outlines.
* Read – Award-winning, lightning-fast and tabbed document viewer will help you view multiple PDF files faster than ever.
* Annotate – Classic tools and unique innovations allow you to select, record and instruct with one click.
* Merge – merge multiple documents into a new PDF or borrow individual pages.
* Sign – create multiple signatures for each situation and sign on the line with one click.
* Fill in – avoid your printer with intelligent tools to fill out forms that save you time and paper.
** Secure file sharing **
You do not work in a bubble, and PDF Expert too. When it's time to send documents to clients, colleagues, and everyone in between, PDF Expert offers first-class support for a system-wide overview of your Mac and other applications. If the application accepts PDF files, PDF Expert can get it there.
You can also protect sensitive documents with a password before sharing them.
** PDF on your Mac, iPhone and iPad **
Work on Mac, iPad and iPhone. Use the Readdle Transfer functions to smoothly switch devices in the middle of a document. PDF Expert is there with you.
Today's update brought you a very important fix for problems with the conversion of .doc / .docx and .pages in MacOS Mojave.
Thanks to everyone who took the time to write. [email protected] with tips and tricks to help us track down problems.
Keep in touch!