Pokémon GO has now introduced social and shopping functions that allow coaches to connect with each other, adding friends, sending gifts and participating in a new friendship level system that opens bonuses. Trainers can now exchange Pokémon with other coaches nearby, earning a Candy Bonus for the received Pokémon.
Join the coaches around the world who discover the Pokemon, exploring the world around them. Pokémon GO is a global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 800 million times and named the “Best Mobile Game” by the awards “The Choice of Game Developers” and the “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch.
Venusavr, Charizard, Blastouaz, Pikachu and many other Pokemon were discovered!
Pokemon there, and you need to find them. When you walk around the neighborhood, your smartphone will vibrate when a pokemon is nearby. Aim and throw a poker ball … You need to be alert, otherwise it can escape!
Search everywhere for pokemon and items
Some Pokemon appear next to their native environment – look for water type Pokemon in lakes and oceans. Visit PokéStops and Gyms, which can be found in interesting places, such as museums, art installations, historical monuments and monuments, to stock up on poke balls and useful items.
Catching, hatching, development and more
As you progress through the level, you will be able to catch more powerful Pokemon to complete your Pokedex. You can add your collection by hatching Pokemon eggs depending on the distance you traveled. Help your Pokémon evolve by catching a lot of the same. Choose a Pokémon Buddy to go with him and earn Candy, which will help you make your Pokémon stronger.
Compete in Epic Gym Battles
You will join one of the three teams and fight for possession of the gym while your pokemon is on your side. As your Charmander turns into a Charmeleon, and then into a Charizard, you can fight together to defeat the Gym and assign your Pokemon to protect it from everyone.
Unite to defeat powerful Raid Bosses
A raid battle is a collaborative gameplay that encourages you to work with 20 other coaches to defeat an extremely powerful pokemon known as a raid boss. If you succeed in defeating him in battle, you will have a chance to catch a very powerful pokemon of your own!
It's time to move – your real adventures are waiting!
– This application is free to play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
– Compatible with Android devices that have 2 GB of RAM or more and have a version of Android 4.4-7.0 +.
– Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
– Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed.
– The application may not work on certain devices, even if they are running compatible OS versions.
– It is recommended to play when connected to the network to get accurate location information.
– Compatibility information is subject to change at any time.
– Please visit www.PokemonGO.com for more information on compatibility.
– The information is current as of June 18, 2018.
– Coaches of all ages are welcome! But if the Coach is a child, parental consent is required. Please read the Terms of Service for more details.
Now you can use GO Snapshot to take pictures of Pokemon in your collection.