|Package||Installer + Crack|
|Added Date||July, 2019|
Puffin Web Browser is fast. Once users experience the puffin's fascinating speed, the usual mobile Internet feels like torture. Puffin Browser Pro is a premium version of the Puffin family. This is not an ad.
Evil FastPuffin speeds up browsing from mobile devices by transferring workload from devices with limited resources to cloud servers, and resource-intensive web pages can work very quickly on your phones or tablets.
Cloud protection: All traffic from the Puffin app to the Puffin server is encrypted, protection from hackers nearby. Using public unprotected WiFi via Puffin is safe, but not at all safe for most browsers.
Last flashWe continue to improve our cloud servers and provide the latest version (18.0) of the Flash player through the cloud.
Save bandwidthPuffin uses its own compression algorithm to transfer web data to your device and can save up to 90% of bandwidth with normal web browsing. (Note that streaming Flash or video content requires higher bandwidth than normal use.)
- Incredible page load and rendering speed
- Adobe Flash support (also works on Android 4.4+)
- Upload to the cloud (up to 1G per file)
- Theatrical mode for Flash video and games
- Virtual trackpad and gamepad
- Additional features (Pocket, Evernote, Facebook, Translator and more)
- Color theme for toolbar and sidebar
- Full web interface
- Incognito tab: automatic cleaning of your actions in the application
- Puffin Web Browser data centers are located in the United States, and cloud servers can access publicly accessible websites only from US geolocation.
- For non-US users, local content, especially local video, may not be available from the US due to geographic limitations in their home countries.
- Puffin is blocked in some countries (for example, in China, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates) and in some schools (for example, in the United States).
For more information, please check our FAQ: http://www.puffinbrowser.com/faq/
Thanks for using Puffin Pro. In this release (220.127.116.11457), we fixed a few bug reports.