|Package||Installer + Crack|
|Added Date||July, 2019|
Download full version PureBasic 5.70 LTS (Win / macOS)
Purebasic is a native 32-bit and 64-bit programming language. It supports Windows 32-bit / 64-bit, Linux 32-bit / 64-bit and MacOS. The program has a convenient syntax, but also provides advanced functions such as pointers, structures, procedures, dynamically linked lists, and more. Moreover, experienced programmers can easily access any of the legal OS structures, APIs, and more.
- Embedded arrays and dynamic linked lists
- Support for complex structures and pointers
- Symbols, including ascii and unicode
- User friendly with powerful macro support
- Constants, binary and hexadecimal numbers
- Standard arithmetic support and more.
- Very simple, simple and fast compilation.
- Large text editor, designer and file manager
- Structured programming language support
- Basic operations: If-Else-EndIf, Repeat-To, etc.
- Optimized for maximum speed and compactness
- Constant files for ultra-fast compilation
- Very high performance and comprehensive assistance.
- And much more
What's new in Purebasic 5.70:
- Brand New QT Subsystem for Linux
- HTTPRequest (), HTTPRequestMemory ()
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
<img class = "aligncenter wp-image-21221 size-full" title = "PureBasic" src = "https://www.ghdownload.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/PureBasic-min.jpg" alt = "PureBasic” width=”620″ height=”549″/>
PureBasic 5.70 LTS Retail (Win / macOS) Full Version
Download Links – 187.2 MB | Pass: www.ghdownload.com
- Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit version – all editions) or OS X
- Computer with reasonable speed
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from the Internet (recommended)
- Extract and install the program (run the installer)
- No need to hack or license key, just install
- Never Update – Firewall Blocking (Optional)
- Or just unpack and run the portable version.