|Package||Installer + Crack|
|Added Date||July, 2019|
Can you stop the rebellion? From the creator of Plague Inc. comes a unique and deeply fascinating political / military strategy simulator.
The war is “over,” but we all know that it means nothing. To stabilize the country, you need to balance military and civilian priorities in order to win the hearts and minds of the people, as well as prevent the rebels from seizing power!
Rebel Inc. – a completely new game from the creator of Plague Inc., one of the most popular paid games in the history, with more than 120 million players. Brilliantly done with beautiful graphics and critically acclaimed gameplay, Rebel Inc. It offers a deeply fascinating strategic task, inspired by the complexities and consequences of the modern struggle against the rebels.
● stabilize five richly modeled regions
● Innovative insight into rebel tactics
● finance realistic local government empowerment initiatives
● Highly detailed, ultra-realistic world based on extensive research.
● intellectual strategic and tactical AI
● complex storytelling algorithms based on your decisions
● Six unique governors with completely different abilities
● Comprehensive in-game help and training system
● Full save / load functionality
● Internet connection not required
Although Rebel Inc. – A fictional game, it considers the important problems of the real world, and we have made every effort to cope with them. The game has been thoroughly researched and developed in collaboration with leading regional politicians, businessmen and journalists, as well as international charitable organizations, experts and governments.
Localized in French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese (traditional) and Russian.
During the game you will find 30 unique experts and hire them to customize your work.
For your information: we are currently working hard on the next update, which adds a new map and the governor. You can find some clues in the game now
1.2.1 Fix: a bug that caused maps to be displayed incorrectly on some devices.
1.2.2 Fix: general update of game stability