Get more control over your security with Revo App Permission Manager Pro.
More powerful and thorough than ever.
As soon as you pay for the app, you can use it on an unlimited number of devices with the same account.
Why is it good to have an application permissions manager? Have you ever given an application on your phone permission for something without thinking? Even confidential permissions, such as access to a camera, microphone, and location, are often turned on without delay.
The primary purpose of allowing an application is to protect the privacy of an Android user. Android applications must request permission to access sensitive user data, such as Contacts and SMS, as well as to certain system functions, such as Camera and Internet. Depending on the function, the system may grant permission automatically or may prompt the user to approve the request.
Now the professional version of Revo App Permission Manager provides more control over everything. Take a look and see the risky permissions that you give to some applications without knowing.
– Allows applications to detect and connect Bluetooth devices
– Allows apps to change Wi-Fi connection status
– Allows applications to open network sockets
– allows the application to change the global sound settings
– Allows applications to perform I / O operations via NFC
– Allows the companion application to run in the background.
– Allows you to use the device's IR transmitter, if available
– allows the application to use the biometric modalities supported by the device
– allows access to the vibrator
– Inn-app purchases and subscriptions
– allows the application to send SMS messages
– allows the application to record audio
– Allows the application to initiate a phone call without going through the dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call
– Access to exact location
Features of the application that provide reliable security settings:
1. Lists installed applications according to their risk priority (high risk, medium risk, low risk, no risk)
2. Search bar for quick application search
3. A detailed description of the permissions used by the application.
4. Easily remove any risky permissions (Android version 6.0+)
5. Sort applications by high and low risk
6. View permissions: easily filter applications by permission group categories / Calendar, Camera, Contacts, Location, Microphone, SMS, Memory, Phone, Sensors /
Only with Revo App Permission Manager you can decide whether to include permissions for applications individually or revoke them at any time, providing the maximum security and control you deserve!