Get access to your computers, wherever you are!
Screens allows you to reconnect to your Mac, Windows, Linux PC or Raspberry Pi and manage it from the comfort of your living room, cafe or anywhere in the world.
Work on the table you left at home, perform software updates on your server ten thousand miles, help your father set up his computer in his hometown.
Screens are fast, secure and reliable.
• Curtain mode
Keep your Mac desktop hidden when accessing it.
• File Transfer
Share files between Macs using drag and drop.
• Secure connection
Screens can connect to your computer via a secure connection.
• Connect everywhere
Install Screens Connect on your Mac or Windows computer and make it easily accessible from anywhere in the world.
• Session selection
Connect yourself or share the session with another Mac user.
• Multiple display support
Does your Mac have multiple displays? The screens allow you to select individual or show them all at once.
• Clipboard exchange
Share formatted text, URLs, images and more via local or remote clipboard. Screens can also sync them.
• Touchpad support
Adaptive and convenient shortcuts are available right at your fingertips.
Collect your saved screens as groups and keep everything in order.
• Help your friends, family or colleagues.
Have them download our free Screens Express utility and access their Mac to help them solve problems, update applications, etc.
• One-click user password
• Sync your content via iCloud or Dropbox
• Adaptive quality
• Support for URL schemes (RFC 2396)
• Support SSH Key
• Watch and control modes
• Hot Corners support
• Send commands to your computer before disconnecting.
• And much more!
• A VNC server, such as UltraVNC or TightVNC, is required to connect to a Windows PC.
• Windows, Linux PCs and Raspberry Pi can only send or receive text and URLs.
• Screens will not receive sound from your computer. This is a limitation of the RFB protocol that the application uses.
• Connecting to Screens requires OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard or later. You will need to create a free screen id.
For details, see the Screens User Guide.