TechSmith Camtasia Studio 8 Full v184.108.40.206 Is Here!
Complete package for recording and editing videos on your desktop Camtasia Studio 8 Full is an excellent set of tools designed especially for fans of video recording and editing. The program includes several utilities that enable its users to record any event that happens on our screen, to create attractive menus to move through the contents of our CD / DVD. As for recording, Camtasia Studio 8 Full allows you to capture a window, a zone or the full screen. It is able to capture audio, collect the image from a webcam and even dare with a PowerPoint. Logically, the possibilities are many. If we talk about editing, Camtasia offers functions to zoom, add audio, create transition effects and even clean the sound of noises. Finally, when exporting, you will find that you can publish your creation in Flash, QuickTime, AVI, prepare it for web, CD or even DVD.
TechSmith Camtasia Studio 8 Full Features
- Practical CD / DVD menu creator thanks to which we can better organize our video compilations.
- This is possibly the main utility of Camtasia Studio. It is a tool to record in a video file what happens on our screen. We will be able to use it for the classic tutorials or demonstrations, and even to capture videos by stream that we see by Internet. Once the recording is finished, we will be able to export the file to the desired video format.
- With this tool we can edit the audio recorded in the video files, increasing or decreasing the sound, or even eliminating it completely from the recording by replacing it with silence.
- With Camtasia Theater we have the possibility of incorporating to a disc videos in Flash (only files in SWF format) that can be visualized online or in a CD.
- Camtasia Studio 8 Full Small, light, and easy to use. Ideal to reproduce the videos that we found created with the program.
RECENT CHANGES- TechSmith Camtasia Studio 8 Full v8
- 1—>25 August, 2015: Camtasia Studio 8.6.0
- 2—>Added Vimeo production preset
- 3—>Added support for 24-bit and 32-bit audio decoding
- 4—>Fixed issue related to AVCHD
- 5—>Added capability to extract media from TREC recordings
- 6—>Improvements and bug fixes for the TechSmith Smart Player
- 7—>Fixed some scenarios that resulted in a crash on start-up
- 8—>Bug fixes for YouTube and Google Drive outputs
- 9—>Other minor bugs fixes
Camtasia Studio Editing Basics: Dimensions By Ghdownload.com
- 1—>Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
- 2—>Microsoft DirectX 9 or later
- 3—>2 GB of hard disk space for program installation
- 4—>Display dimensions of 1024 × 768 or higher
- 5—>Minimum Dual Core Processor Recommended: Four-core processor or better
- 6—>2 GB of RAM minimum ~ Recommended: 4 GB or more
- 7—>Sound card, microphone, and dedicated speakers compatible with Windows (recommended)
TechSmith Camtasia Studio 8 Full.-Ghdownload.com