The gold standard for MacOS file transfer applications just went into the future. Pass 5 here. Download, upload and manage files across multiple servers with a simple, familiar and powerful user interface. Gear 5 has …
Transmit now connects to 11 new cloud services, such as Backblaze B2, Box, Google Drive, DreamObjects, Dropbox, Microsoft Azure and Rackspace Cloud Files.
And yes, Transmit still handles the classics — FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and S3 — better than any other. We make complex services simple drag and drop.
Transmit 5 now includes Panic Sync, our safe and fast way to sync your sites. And our robust file synchronization feature adds support for local-local and remote-remote synchronization, and also gives you more detailed control.
We disassembled the Transmit engine and rebuilt it to significantly speed up. T5 is better in multithreading and smarter with complex folders. In addition, he has a new kind of activity that allows him to better focus on what Transmit is doing now. It's very fast
A LOT MORE.
– Get sidebar information. Inspect items while browsing directly in the browser.
– Batch rename. Powerful, flexible and embedded for local or remote.
– Place Bar. Go to your favorite folders with a single click.
– keys. Manage and generate secure keys directly in Transmit.
– Local-local synchronization
– 2-factor login
– Open in Terminal
– New user interface
– Very large support for Amazon S3 files
– and much more
We hope you enjoy using the Transmit. Email us anytime if you have any idea how to make it even better!
• Subscription required for transfer. This subscription includes full access to the Transmit application, as well as access to Panic Sync, our secure online solution for synchronizing your sites between devices.
• Run Transmit to become your 7-day free trial. You can cancel your free trial at any time, and you will not be charged for using the Transmit.
• After 7 days, you will be automatically billed $ 24.99 per year (or equivalent in your country) through an automatic renewal of your subscription.
• Active subscription gives you the right to an unlimited number of updates to the Transmit application, including both minor updates and new important features!
• You can cancel your subscription at any time. If you do this, once you reach the end of the subscription period, the application will no longer work. But your data will not be deleted from the app or from Panic Sync. Just restart your subscription at any time to use Transmit again.