Varicad 2019 available for free download from our software library. This is a 3D / 2D CAD software designed primarily for the design of mechanical engineering. Comprehensive CAD software allows designers to quickly create, evaluate and modify their models. The software is sold as a single “fully loaded” package with all the features and functions at a very affordable price. VariCAD provides an excellent combination of performance and price, which makes it one of the smartest solutions on the market today.
Features VariCAD Full
User Interface and System Environment
- The VariCAD graphical user interface (GUI) is designed to provide fast and intuitive 3D / 2D orientation. It has been carefully adapted and set up to reflect the designer’s thought process so that ideas can be captured and transmitted in as few steps as possible. All teams were created with an emphasis on ease of use.
- You can start by creating a 3D model, and then use it to automatically create drawing files or draw only in 2D. Designing in 3D is usually more “natural” in the sense that it closely reflects the actual parts and assemblies. The 3D approach is usually more intuitive than 2D drawing. Models created in 3D can be easily converted into standard 2D documentation. VariCAD provides tools for 2D updates after 3D model changes.
- VariCAD provides a library of basic three-dimensional shapes (such as a box, cylinder, cone, etc.), which can be easily changed by editing their sizes. Particles can also be created by profile rotation, extrusion or loft. More complex tools include mixing rotations between two profiles, moving between a circle and a rectangle or between different profiles, and creating spiral surfaces.
- Solids can be added or subtracted, thus forming logical trees representing real mechanical parts. Boolean operations have automatic trim options (so-called selective boolean operations). Predefined operations, such as drilling holes, face milling or slot milling, are also available. Edges can be rounded or beveled. VariCAD provides many options for solid transformations or their editing. In addition, you can easily edit logical trees – either by selecting solid parts from 3D, or by selecting them from the display structure of the list.
Parameters and geometric constraints
- Although you can conveniently transform bodies or parts of them, you can optionally define geometric constraints. Once defined, the constraints allow you to “attach” an object in a specific place. More precisely, you can remove the degrees of freedom of limited objects. If other objects are modified or converted, the restricted object automatically changes its position. For example, if you limit the groove at the end of the shaft and the length of the shaft changes, the groove remains at a constant distance from the end edge. Constraints can be defined among elements of a solid, among whole solids, or in a 2D profile creating a solid (for example, extruding).
- Whenever you enter a dimension of a solid, a distance in a constraint, or a dimension in a 2D profile used to create a solid, you can additionally use a parameter or even a mathematical expression containing parameters. By changing the values of the parameters, you can change the shape or location of solids.
3D assemblies and groups
- VariCAD also provides tools to support assembly. If the relationship between the part and the assembly is defined, any changes made to the part file are reflected in the assembly file and vice versa. Linked copies of solids can also be identified (so-called identical solids). In this case, editing a single object causes an update of all its identical copies. You can also define solid groups, which simplifies the selection and change of visibility for several objects.
Crash Tests (Interference)
- One of the distinguishing features of 3D-modeling is to check the interference components. VariCAD can check three-dimensional assemblies for possible collisions (overlapping volumes) between components.
- VariCAD can calculate 2D sectional area, surface area, volume, mass, center of gravity and moment of inertia. Mechanical parts of the parts are also included – for standard parts used every day by the designers. There are calculations of tension and compression springs, prestressed bolted connections, pins and parallel keys, grooved shafts, bearings, beams with combined tension (bending and torsion), gear and bevel gear geometry, and belt gears
Surface treatment (sheet metal bendable)
- VariCAD can also create developed (bent) surfaces from three-dimensional bodies or sheet metal parts. The XY coordinates of the unwrapped surfaces can be saved to a text file for further processing. You can enter bending factors to customize your calculations to reflect material and technology.
- Libraries of mechanical parts and symbols VariCAD contains libraries of standard mechanical parts (ANSI, DIN), such as bolts, nuts, studs, plugs, cotter pins, gaskets, bearings, twisted and elongated shapes, as well as hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical symbols.
3D – 2D Export
- Three-dimensional models are easily converted into two-dimensional drawings for creating ordinary drawing documentation. You can create two-dimensional views of one or more selected bodies by defining views in 3D. In addition, you can also export the specified sections. VariCAD supports 2D drawing updates after 3D changes.
2D drawing and editing
- The drawing functions are optimized for convenient use in development. Some convenient 2D-drawing features include: automatic detection of objects and anchor points, multiple snapping modes, auxiliary construction lines, Ortho mode, rectangular grid, drawing layers, creating blocks, auto-defining hatching, extended dimensions, decoration symbols, symbols welding symbols of tolerance and more. You can draw in millimeters or in inches.
Specification and Header Blocks
- VariCAD provides tools to support the product data structure. There are links between the attributes of the parts and the contents of the header blocks. You can create a material specification from an assembly or easily modify the database using commands such as bulk attribute changes, sorting information, etc. Each part can contain attributes, such as the name, type of material, or supplier. Such data can be used for applications for materials, creating bill of materials (BOM), filling in blocks of headers or other purposes.
- A product data structure (BOM) can be exported to other systems or to a spreadsheet. The mask is used to set the specification; You can change it exactly according to your needs. The mask determines the use of solid or Assembly attributes, work with header blocks, methods for exporting data from a BOM, etc.
- VariCAD can exchange files with other CAD systems. You can export STEP (3D), STL (3D), IGES (3D), DWG (2D), DXF (2D) files and import STEP (3D), DWG (2D), DXF (2D) files. Files can be converted individually or in batch procedures, thereby converting multiple files in one step.
You can also download CoolUtils Total CAD Converter Final
Download full version of VariCAD 2019 for PC
VariCAD 2019 2.00 Build 20190302 | File size: 117 MB
VariCAD 2019 1.04 Build 20181111 | File size: 116 MB
LATEST UPDATED ON MARCH 4, 2019 BY THE AUTHOR: GhDwonload