VMware Workstation Player Commercial available for free download from our software library. VMware Workstation Player provides an optimized user interface for creating, running, and evaluating operating systems and applications on a virtual machine, regardless of operating system. With an intuitive interface and setting up a virtual machine, Player Workstation is the easiest way to deliver a virtual desktop to all your employees, contractors or clients. Starting a trial version with VMware Workstation Player is now easier than ever.
VMware Workstation Player Commercial Features
- VMware Workstation Player is an optimized desktop virtualization application that runs one or more operating systems on one computer without rebooting. Thanks to a simple user interface, unsurpassed operating system support and mobility, IT professionals are now easier than ever to set up their users on the corporate desktop.
- The workstation player now supports DirectX 10 and OpenGL 3.3, providing a smoother, more responsive experience when launching 3D applications. With these additional features, you now have access to all applications that require DirectX 10, such as the Microsoft Power Map tool for Excel, which allows you to visualize data in a completely new dimension. In addition, Workstation Player allows you to run very demanding 3D applications in a virtual machine, such as AutoCAD or SOLIDWORKS.
- Workstation Player is optimized to support high-resolution 4K UHD displays (3840 x 2160) for desktops and QHD + displays (3200 × 1800) used in x86 laptops and tablets, providing a clear and detailed perception. Workstation 15 Player now supports multiple monitors on a host with different DPI settings, so you can run your new 4K UHD display along with your existing 1080P HD display.
- VMware Workstation Player can run restricted-access virtual machines created by VMware Workstation Pro or VMware Fusion Pro. Limited access virtual machines are the easiest way to protect corporate desktops with encryption, password protection at runtime, USB access restrictions, isolation between the host and the guest OS, and time restrictions. Workstation 15 Player now improves the performance of encrypted virtual machines during suspension and resumption of operations, increasing performance by up to 3 times compared with previous versions of the workstation.
Developer: VMware Inc
– Windows 7 x64 / 8 x64 / 2008 x64 / 10 x64 / Server 2016.
– 64-bit Intel Core 2 Duo x86 processor or equivalent, AMD Athlon ™ 64 FX dual-core processor or equivalent
– core frequency 1.3 GHz or higher
– minimum 2 GB RAM / 4 GB RAM recommended
Download VMware Workstation Player for PC
VMware Workstation 15.0.3 Commercial Player Build 12422535 | 64 bit | File size: 108 MB
LAST UPDATED ON MARCH 15, 2019 BY THE AUTHOR: GhDwonload