|Package||Installer + Crack|
|Added Date||July, 2019|
WaveEditor for Android
• Multitrack mixing and editing
• WAV or MP3 recording formats
• Visual tools (FFT, oscilloscope, spectrogram)
• Supported import formats: 3gp, aac, aif, aifc, aiff, alac, amr, au, caf, flac, htk, iff, m4a, mat4, mat5, mp3, mp4, ogg, paf, pcm, pvf, raw, sd2 sf, snd, svx, voc, w64, wav, xi
• Supported export formats: aiff, flac, mp3, ogg, pcm, wav
• Standalone and in-audio recorders
• USB microphone support (additional information: https://sbaud.io/wavstudio-usb-microphone-support/)
• Built-in file browser for loading and saving files
• 32-bit floating point processing
• Editing one sample
• Zoom, pan and select functions
• Macro processes such as extinction, inverse and inverted
• amplitude meter
• Undo / redo and copy / paste functions
• Compact viewing setup for small devices
• Alternative signal colors for better stereo rendering.
• Separate audio format conversion utility
• Auto-tuning effect
• recording widget
• Chorus (Pro)
• Crusher (Pro)
• Delay (Pro)
• Distortion (Pro)
• Phaser (Pro)
• Reverb (Pro)
• Graphic Equalizer
• Parametric EQ (Pro)
• Stereo Mixer
• Compressor (Pro)
• Multiband compressor (Pro)
• Noise Gate
• Paste Silence
• Granular stretch
• Pitch correction (Pro)
• Pitch Shift (Pro)
• Time Stretch (Pro)
The free version of WaveEditor contains many features and is quite useful. However, if you like this app, buy the updated version to fully exploit its potential. This can be done in the app via In App Billing, and provides future support, as well as new features in later releases.
The advantages of upgrading are as follows:
• All ads removed.
• All effects are unlocked.
• Read / Write Storage – used to import and export audio files from storage. Required to use the application.
• Record — Used to record sound from a microphone. Optional, but need to use a recorder.
This application uses the following libraries:
LAME (www.mp3dev.org), released under the LGPLv2.1 (www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html)
libsndfile (www.mega-nerd.com/libsndfile/), released under the LGPLv2.1 (www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html)
Rabbit Secret Code (www.mega-nerd.com/SRC/) released under a BSD license with 2 items (www.opensource.org/licenses/BSD-2-Clause)
libvorbis (www.xiph.org/vorbis/) released under a BSD-style license (www.opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause)
libusb (http://libusb.info/) released in accordance with LGPLv2.1 (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html)
libFLAC (https://xiph.org/flac/) released under the BSD style license (www.opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause)
mpg123 (https://www.mpg123.de/) released in accordance with LGPLv2.1 (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html)
jTransforms (https://sites.google.com/site/piotrwendykier/software/jtransforms), released under the BSD license with 2 items (www.opensource.org/licenses/BSD-2-Clause)
The source code for the libraries used in this application can be found here: https://sbaud.io/wavstudio-audio-editor-recorder/
Note. Patented formats, including amr, 3gpp / 3gp, m4a and aac, use system-level codecs distributed with your device, only for streaming audio. Codecs for these formats are not included in this application.
Fixed that the browser does not work properly on some devices.
Fixed granular stretch caused by v1.74.