|Package||Installer + Crack|
|Added Date||July, 2019|
Last updated on March 25, 2019 at 9:53 PM
Windows 2000 is the operating system released by Microsoft in February 2000. Windows 2000 ISO Download Free depends on the Windows NT part, called Windows NT 5.0. The Windows 2000 free iso download contains more than 29 million lines of code, written in C++, of which more than 8 million lines are written for the driver.
- Windows 2000 is primarily manufactured by one of the largest commercial projects.
- Windows 2000 is considered more stable (more difficult to crash) Windows 98/ NT system.
- Advanced features are already included in Windows 2000, and in addition, PC hardware is generally better supported.
Windows 2000 ISO Download Overview:
The Windows 2000 distributed file system enables clients to share important files over the Internet for optimal quality. In addition, NTFS 3.0 has been proposed, which has obtained file encryption, disk quotas and similar tools. A virtual private network or VPN allows you to remotely access the server over the Internet to perform different computing tasks. In addition, by using power management technology, power utilization has exacerbated the looting of PCs and laptops. Therefore, index management makes it possible to search for anything anywhere on the hard disk. The Start menu can be customized by periodically using the automatically copied program shortcuts in the Start menu.
New features in the 2000 ISO version
Windows 2000 is designed to appeal to private companies and professional customers, as well as the more professional and larger commercials that NT builds for them. In addition, check the window Windows 98 SE (Second Edition) ISO download free
Windows 2000 is available for both client and server PCs. Windows 2000 offers a host of new features such as Windows Desktop Update, Internet Explorer 5, Outlook Express, NetMeeting, FAT32 support, Windows Driver Model, Internet Connection Sharing, Windows Media Player, WebDAV support, and more. Dynamic disks are also provided to enable Windows to consolidate disks in a product RAID cluster. Enhanced Plug and Play support compared to Windows NT 4.0.
Codenamed Odyssey, also known as Windows 2k
Improvements to NT 4.0 include new available options, extended language and locale support, NTFS 3.0, encrypted file system and Active Directory. Windows 2000 originally wanted to replace both Windows 98 and Windows NT 4.0, although the use of NT fragment buyers and expert versions would not fall to Windows XP for subsequent versions of Windows XP.
It is controlled by Windows XP And disappeared before Windows NT 4.0. apart from,
Windows 2000 products offer four types
- Professional release,
- Server release,
- Advanced server version,
- Data center server version.
Windows 2000 Professional:
Provide all equal operations for people and organizations. It includes security and mobile usage upgrades. This is the most economical solution.
Windows 2000 Server:
Designed for small and medium-sized organizations. It can be used as a web server or as a workgroup (or branch office) server. It is often part of a two-way symmetric multiprocessing framework. The NT 4.0 server can be moved to this server.
Windows 2000 Advanced Server:
As a network operating system server or possibly an application server, including those that include an extended database. This server encourages grouping and load adjustment. NT 4.0 servers with up to eight-way SMP can be upgraded to this product.
Windows 2000 Datacenter Server:
Suitable for a wide range of data warehouses, online transaction processing (OLTP), econometric surveys, and different applications that require fast calculations and a large number of databases. The data center server supports up to 16 SMPs and up to 64 gigabytes of physical memory.
New Win 2000 ISO download free feature
A large number of features of Windows 2000 Professional include:
- Support for FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS.
- Increased system uptime and reduced operating system restarts.
- The Windows Installer tracks the application and senses and replaces the missing segments.
- Protect the memory of individual applications and processes to maintain a strategic distance from a single application that shuts down the system.
- An encrypted recording system protects sensitive information.
- Secure VPN (Virtual Private Network) supports mining private LANs on the general population Internet.
- Personalized menus can be adapted to the way you work.
- Multi-language forms consider the user interface and switch based on login help.
- Includes broader assistance for high-speed management devices, including local ATM and link modems.
- Supports USB (Universal Serial Bus) and IEEE 1394 for more prominent data transfer capacity devices.
Some of the great features of Windows 2000 Server include:
- Active Directory enhances sensitivity, enhances security, and extends interoperability with other operating systems.
- Provides a high-state interface for database access and Active Directory management.
- Allows you to run segment-based applications, coordinated web applications and message queue management using COM+.
- Transaction management includes making it easier to create and deliver server-driven applications.
- Microsoft BackOffice is fully integrated into Windows 2000 Server.
Some of the unique features of Windows 2000 Advanced Server include:
- Server operating system framework for web-based business and line-of-business applications.
- Includes every highlight of Windows 2000 Server with additional versatility and grouping support.
- Improve consistent quality to ensure your business applications are online when your customers need it.
- Easier to use and supervise groups, applications and updates.
- Supports 8-way SMP (Symmetric Multiprocessing) and up to 8 GB of RAM.
A decisive new part is Microsoft's Active Directory, which enables organizations to set up virtual private systems, encode local or system information, and enable clients to reliably access shared records from any system PC. .
In addition, it has a multi-language UI that can access more than 20 languages and target customer and server computing.
Windows 2000 full version free technical requirements:
Record name: Windows_2000_SP4_PRO.zip, Windows_2000_Server.iso
Size: 566 MB, 484 MB
Engineering: 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit (x64)
Windows 2000 free ISO version system requirements:
RAM: 64 MB or more
hard disk space: Requires 650 MB of free space
processor: 150 MHz or higher
Download the Win 2000 Full ISO now for free: