Download the latest latest version of Wondershare Filmora 9.1 for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. Filmora 9.1 is a professional video editing and editing application.
Wondershare Filmora 9.1 Overview
Powerful video editor Wondershare Filmora 9.1 comes with a professional set of tools for video conversion and video recording. This is a very light and intuitive application that helps users perform all the functions of editing and recording video. Filmora is known as one of the best video recording apps that helps users create tutorials.
Add a variety of video effects to the video, as well as perform various other editing tasks effortlessly. The app also provides support for adding PIP effects, as well as organize various elements in the video.
Adjust the speed of the video, add special effects, use the timeline and perform many other video editing tasks. Edit and position items on the timeline and take a screenshot. In general, this is a professional environment for recording and editing video, respectively.
Features Wondershare Filmora 9.1
- Powerful video editing application
- Supports video recording
- Timeline function for video editing
- Library of text and titles with support for the music library
- Add overlays and filters to video
- Edit and organize items in the video
- Expand your imagination with over 100 unique visual effects.
- Split screen and add / remove watermarks.
- Control video speed and more
Wondershare Filmora 9.1 Technical Details
- Software name: Wondershare Filmora 9.1
- Software file name: Wondershare_Filmora_18.104.22.168_x64_Multilingual.zip
- File size: 280 MB
- Developer: Wondershare
System Requirements for Wondershare Filmora 9.1
- Operating system: Windows 10/8/7
- Free hard drive space: at least 1 GB free hard drive
- Installed Memory: 1 GB minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
Wondershare Filmora 9.1 Free Download
Click the link below to download the latest offline installation of the Wondershare Filmora 9.1 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture.