|Package||Installer + Crack|
|Added Date||July, 2019|
WSUS Offline Update provides you with a secure way to update your operating system and Microsoft Office applications by creating a locally saved package that contains the latest patches and the latest security updates. Thus, you can use the downloaded files to perform system updates on any computer with Windows when you are not connected to the Internet.
WSUS Offline Update Tool Features
Creating offline update scripts for your operating system
- By focusing on functionality, not on appearance, the application has a simplified interface that contains only a few parameters designed to customize the load operation.
- It supports various editions of the Windows operating system, namely Server 2003, XP, Visa, Server 2008, 2008 R2, Server 2012, 7, 8 and 8.1. For Office, it can download the latest updates for the 2007, 2010 or 2013 editions in different languages.
- As Microsoft stops supporting some versions (Windows XP and Office 2003 this year), WSUS Offline Update will consider them as outdated products, removing them from the list of compatible releases.
Captures updates for various Windows components
- The application allows you to select the desired operating system, type of architecture and language where they are available (since most service packs are multilingual). You can specify that the downloaded packages include available service packs, updated versions of Microsoft Security Essentials, C ++ runtime libraries, .NET Framework virus definitions, and Windows Defender.
- A setup script is created, which can then be deployed to any computer. In addition, you can configure the application to create an ISO file containing all captured files, or copy all updates to a specific location.
Upgrade method, suitable only for autonomous systems
- WSUS Offline Update can be useful for downloading service packs for computers that are not connected to the Internet, which allows you to perform system updates offline. This can also be useful if you have installed a new copy of Windows or returned to a previously working restore point, which will save you the time needed to get all the updates.
- However, to be sure that you always have the latest fixes, you should use them more often than you want. Thus, for computers with an active Internet connection, using the standard update method is much more convenient.
– Updates for March 2019 added to the “security only” lists for Windows 7 / 8.1 and Server 2008 R2 / 2012/2012 R2 systems (x86 / x64)
– Replaced updating of the mandatory checks service stack when updating kb3177467 to kb4490628 for Windows 7 (x86 / x64) and Server 2008 R2 (thanks to “aker”)
– Added update of support for signing code SHA-2 for March 2019 kb4474419 to check prerequisites for Windows 7 (x86 / x64) and Server 2008 R2 (thanks to "aker")
– The temporary power scheme will now turn off the monitor in one minute without locking the computer (thanks to GCRaistlin and Dalai)
– Fixed: HideList-secondly.txt contained kb4481485 instead of kb4481484 (thanks to the Dalai)
– Fixed: loading of part of skipped security update kb4462226 for Office 2010 (March 2019)
– Fixed: Fixed error handling for DllCall from Wow64DisableWow64FsRedirection in UpdateInstaller script (thanks to “Bernd” and “Dalai”)
Download WSUS Offline Update for PC
WSUS Offline Update 11.6.1 | File size: 5 MB
LATEST UPDATED BY THE AUTHOR March 14, 2019: GhDwonload