|Package||Installer + Crack|
|Added Date||July, 2019|
YUMI – your universal multiboot installer is the successor of MultibootISO. It can be used to create a multiboot flash drive containing several operating systems, anti-virus utilities, disk cloning, diagnostic tools and much more. Unlike MultiBootISO, which used grub to download ISO files directly from USB, YUMI uses syslinux to load extracted distributions stored on a USB device, and, if necessary, uses grub to download several ISO files from USB.
Features YUMI MultiBoot USB Portable
Create a boot disk in just three steps.
- Created using the PortableApps platform, YUMI Portable (or Your Universal Multiboot Integrator Portable) can be run from any removable device without affecting the host registry.
- Working with him is very simple, thanks to an intuitive interface and simple options. In just three simple steps, you can start creating a boot disk, which you can then use to deploy applications and various operating systems on any computer.
Support for various OS distributions and applications
- First you must select the USB drive to be used for distribution. Please note that disk formatting is recommended, but this will permanently erase all data on the USB drive, so be careful not to lose important data.
- YUMI provides support for a wide range of operating systems, allowing you to create boot disks with Linux, Ubuntu, Fedora, OpenSuse, Debian and other distributions, as well as with Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8), Kon-Boot, as well as various antiviruses (compact Acronis Antimalware software CD, AVG Rescue CD, standalone Windows defender, etc. and testing tools (forensics, penetration and memory testing, disk cloning, backup, password search, etc.).
- If you have an ISO or ZIP distribution, you just need to select it and let YUMI do its job. But if the file is not available, Y-U-M-I can open the download page to get it.
Create bootable USB-drives for OS distribution and applications
- YUMI Portable definitely deserves your attention, as it offers a quick and easy way to create bootable USB devices. Moreover, it is able to identify installed distributions on a mounted drive and allows you to delete them. No installation is required, and you can create a boot disk in just a few minutes.
You can also download WinUSB Tool
Developer: Pen Drive Linux
Download Multiboot USB Creator for Windows
YUMI 126.96.36.199 + Portable | File size: 3 MB
LATEST UPDATED BY THE AUTHOR February 27, 2019: GhDwonload