GREAT UPDATE TODAY
– New Town Springfield
ZOMBIES !!The world after the zombie apocalypse is a gloomy place. You were born in it, so you have to fight to survive and fight against many types of zombies, gangsters and dangerous bosses. You will complete important story quests and many side quests, upgrade your skills and privileges, sell and buy equipment, and also communicate with (un) lucky survivors.
Survival RPG and First Person Shooter
Walking Zombie 2 This is a good old FPS with a story, with dozens of quests and a lot of shooting things from different weapons. Your main enemies are zombies who already control the world. They are everywhere, in many different types and, most importantly, in large quantities. You will use weapons with various ammunition, grenades or melee weapons to finish them off. In the meantime, you can heal yourself with first-aid kits and food. As you complete more and more quests, your character will become stronger thanks to better equipment, improved skills and bonuses received. Are you going to get more life points, more chances to break locks or lower fuel consumption when moving around the world map?
* Good old post-apocalyptic FPS
* Attractive modern style of polygonal graphics
* Karma system – good and bad deeds create new opportunities and meetings
* Dozens of story and side quests
* Lots of weapons, protective equipment and other equipment
* Weapon skins
* A variety of enemies – walkers of zombies, gangsters and huge mutant bosses
* Merchants in localities
* Fun mini-games and sniper missions
The history of the elect with a tragic past
Can your story end happily after such a tragic beginning? Because of the circumstances surrounding your birth, you are the only one who can save the world. You are immune to the effects of the virus, which turns people and animals into zombies. It also makes you the perfect weapon against the undead on the planet and a symbol of hope for a better future. Together with friends you find on your way, learn the whole truth about your origin and find a way to create a cure, despite the dangers behind every corner.
– Fixed crash game
– Fixed a bug with the quest Luke Lawn Food. There was an error with the quest that could not be completed, but there were no more quests for Luke. We are working hard on new content, it will appear soon!