Sketchup Portable Download is easy to learn 3D drawing tools and modeling programs, mainly used in computer-aided design (CAD) of buildings and different types of buildings, still as a relevant part of furniture.
SketchUp download portable version There are two versions: a modified commercial free version and a relatively cheap professional version. It also has a large collection of prefabricated models in its 3D warehouse.
Sketchup communicates your design in 3D and designs document styles in an intuitive way!
This program is not only used for static rendering, but also for animation and 3D printing. Also, check out Corel Painter
SketchUp has 3 enterprise-rated ratings, namely:
- SketchUp free
- SketchUp for School
- SketchUp professionals
Sketchup Free is the easiest and most convenient 3D model Around
Sketchup for school, a core modeler that can be accessed in an internet browser
SketchUp professional is a paid version that provides additional features
These modules cover a wide range and are guaranteed to provide the ideal version for multiple designers across the industry.
SketchUp Portable download comments:
AppNee has finally released SketchUp pro-2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 multi-language portable full registration versions for Windows and Mac OS X platforms, which are currently the cleanest version you can notice on the Internet. Most of the frequently used SketchUp plugins will still work fine in these versions.
You can export your project to DWG, OBJ, WRL, PDF, 3DS, JPG, EPS, and more. It is a portable version of SketchUp Pro-2018 that allows you to use it without the installation process.
SketchUp is another easy-to-use, user-friendly package. Open and free numerous 3D model libraries are called 3D warehouse And an oversized user community.
Enhance your model with freely drawn drawings, lines, arcs, rectangles, circles, polygons, push or pull objects, erasers and a variety of different shapes and objects.
Sketchup features are portable:
- a large number of models in the 3D model library
- In addition to standard rendering, it is also used for animation and 3D printing.
- Professional Edition comes with technical support
- Fast, preliminary sketches and idea generation
- Show an idea in 3D
- Basic and fast 3D models of buildings or products
- Simple, minimalist form
- Appearance and interior style
Advantages and disadvantages of Sketchup Portable:
- Easy to learn and use
- There are free and low-cost proficiency
- Many community resources
- Customizable plug-ins for specific design features
- Be prepared to build 3D styles in a simple way.
- Integrate Google Maps design with 3D build layers.
- The free version is very limited
- Not good at all types of 3D modeling
- With SketchUp alone, photo-realistic images seem unlikely.
- Unlike traditional architecture packages, SketchUp is not automated.
- Expert knowledge is required to draw the model correctly.
- Unable to perform very complex 3D design tasks.
System requirements for the Portable SketchUP version:
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package 2010 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package 2015 (x64)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2+
- Visual C++ "14" runtime library (x64)
- Support for 64-bit operating systems
- Windows XP and Vista are no longer supported.
Download the SketchUp Portable version for free: